Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Service is VERY unreliable, Can someone please help me?
Enthusiast - Level 1

ive been a verizon customer for years. Both Home and cell. Im subscribed to the "high speed enhanced" which i was told is 1.0-7.0Mbps, What ever the line can hold. Normally i sit right around 3.5-4Mbps with NO problems. But every single time there is a storm my intenet refuses to work untill it stops raining. And then my speed drops to around 1.5 mbps and i have to call verizon multiple times before i can get someone to turn the speed back up. They usually end up down right refuse me any help and tell me there is nothing they can do about it. This is rediculous and im tired of getting this slow service and being told "You're out of our service range there is nothing we can do" if im out of you're service range why do i have you're internet?... It works 80% of the time. But the other 20% is whats really making me want to pay the extra for something else like hughes net. Can someone please help me here

Re: Service is VERY unreliable, Can someone please help me?
Champion - Level 1

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.