Setting up New Account at Same Address to Get Current Promotion
TImeshareQueen

My 2 yr triple bundle is expiring this month and great $79.99 promotional deal for new customers.  After researching the forum, there are some old posts that state to get the new deal, we can set up a new account in my husband's name.   

How do we do this without an interruption in service?  And does a technician physically have to come to the house to setup service under the new account??

Thanks for any help. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Setting up New Account at Same Address to Get Current Promotion
jonjones1
Legend

You can call up and set up a cancellation date say for example April 10, 2019 or a day before your closing date. You then go online and have your husband sign up for the newer customer pricing as a new service and select the next day. Say April 11, 2019 

you can set the install date online on sign up. He will have to pass a credit check but i have read it can be done this way.

or simply cancel service now and after its off have husband go online and sign up and then they may simply send a self install router and instructions. But i believe verizon will want the old router you used returned.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

You can call up and set up a cancellation date say for example April 10, 2019 or a day before your closing date. You then go online and have your husband sign up for the newer customer pricing as a new service and select the next day. Say April 11, 2019 

you can set the install date online on sign up. He will have to pass a credit check but i have read it can be done this way.

or simply cancel service now and after its off have husband go online and sign up and then they may simply send a self install router and instructions. But i believe verizon will want the old router you used returned.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This thread will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes