Sloppy underground installation, wires exposed
BCVA84

The in ground vault behind our townhome has a lid that will not close due to it being stuffed full of cable.  Not only does this look bad, but the lawn maintaintenance regularly hits this and I’m sure they will eventually sever a cable.  You can also see in the picture that there is a cable that looks like it is supposed to be buried but is on the surface.  That house will not have service for long. 

Generally speaking I am unhappy with the quality of installations in our neighborhood.  In surrounding single family home neighborhoods everything is very neat.  Here, VZ either takes ages to bury new installs or will do a poor job. Behind my house is definitely the worst in the development.  

imageimageI would like to be contacted by Verizon and get this cleaned up to avoid future problems. 

0 Likes
Re: Sloppy underground installation, wires exposed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BCVA84,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes