Slow internet and can not support my work websites recently
Nik33

After months of extremely slow service and my internet just going out periodically this is it I can’t take it any longer.  I called in a few days ago after troubleshooting with my voip provider that we use for my work (I work from home).  When they remotely checked my computer their ping test showed a packet loss of 3%.  Now after waiting on hold for almost 3 hours to speak to a Verizon technician I am told there are absolutely no issues with my service.  Well the first technician told me there may be that he had to have another technician call me back the second one tells me there are no issues.  So I go to work the next day and my callers can still not hear me, I am practically yelling and they can not hear me. I am now not allowed to work until I have a Verizon technician come to my home to troubleshoot a problem that they will not admit is going on.  Now two half days I can not work because of this issue and I’m being told there is no issue.  I have been a loyal Verizon customer for 8 years now, pay over $300 a month for my services and I need some real help here.  I don’t have time to wait on hold for hours at a time to be told one thing by one tech then called back by another and told something completely different.  My job now depends on this service being fixed and not being given the run around.  I also do not believe I should be charged any fee to have a technician to come out to my home because I am already missing work due to this and now my job is in jeopardy.  I would really appreciate some help here.  I am out of my contract and have not renewed because of this slow service and now this issue.  I would hate to have to go to Xfinity over this.  Again I would really appreciate some help and fast.  I can not go back to my job until a technician comes to my home to see what the problem is. 

0 Likes
Re: Slow internet and can not support my work websites recently
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nik33,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes