Slow internet
irispatchmr
Enthusiast - Level 3

For all  of you   waiting  to    find a solution  to  your  slow internet     here is the real   deal.   If  you live  more than  1.1  mile from  the sub station    TUFF  LUCK  BUSTER   Verizon  cannot suply   reliable internet service  yet  you  get to  pay just as  much as the  lucky  dog   who  lives closer.     Oh  you want to  watch  Videos,   not have dropped connections     move closer to  the sub station   then  and only then  can  you  get   what you are paying for.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Slow internet
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm two miles out and have 5Mbps service that doesn't drop out. 1080p video can just about be played without having to stop and buffer up. I've seen some lines 4 miles out, that despite being slow, work fine. The problem is Verizon doesn't want to fix their copper network up anymore, so you have to nudge them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm two miles out and have 5Mbps service that doesn't drop out. 1080p video can just about be played without having to stop and buffer up. I've seen some lines 4 miles out, that despite being slow, work fine. The problem is Verizon doesn't want to fix their copper network up anymore, so you have to nudge them.

0 Likes
luke121

You can  move to cable .

0 Likes