Software Update Issues
MaestroDawg65

I have been getting messages saying that my Verizon software was out of date, and that a new version was created for download.  I kept disregarding the message until yesterday when I finally decided to download the update.  What I saw was for something called AMDI and it looked like it was nothing but a gaming app.  Ever since then I've tried to get onto the internet and it's been incredibly slow.  I've tried everything that I know how to do, checked for viruses, did everything that I could as far as file cleanup under Windows 10.  But I'm still having issues.  I don't know what else to do.  Maybe I need to do another system restore.  Seems like I have to do that every month or so to keep from getting low memory messages.  

0 Likes
Re: Software Update Issues
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have a screenshot of what you're seeing? You can take a screenshot of something specific with the Snipping Tool built into Windows.

It's possible the app you're talking about is for an AMD Graphics Driver, or is something like the AMD Gaming Evolved App. Perhaps it's the Verizon Internet Security Suite?

0 Likes