Support Escalation
BigFrustration

Is there a number I can call to reach someone that can actually help me?

I had Fios installed last week and the installation was done terribly. I contacted support to have someone come out to redo and move the installation. They scheduled an appointment for Tuesday between 12:30 and 2:30. The day/time came and went and nobody called or showed up for the appointment. I talked with 4 different agents who were unable to figure out what happened or resolve the issue for me and kept redirecting me to call support. It was an endless loop of frustration. I was finally able to chat with a 5th agent who figured out what the problem was and created and escalated a new ticket which they said "they would leave open for 24 hours". It's now two days later and I have yet to receive any contact about this. Who can I speak with to get this resolved?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Support Escalation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BigFrustration,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes