Take Two with My Long-Standing Issue:
leilanilujan

Let me make a long story short:

I called on June 19th to resolve an issue with my line triggering 911 and information calls that made my bills quadruple and made the police come to my residence a ridiculous amount of times... which luckily did NOT turn into a misuse of 911 criminal charge for me. After the customer service telephone operators kept yelling at me, transferring me, and painting a post-apocalyptic picture on what my life would be like if I didn't keep my service, my call was conveniently dropped as the operator claimed she was going to process my cancellation request.

I took to the forums here and while I supposedly got my account closed (I'm unsure because I just got an email saying my bill is up and available for view), my call was dropped again before I was connected with billing to get my final bill pro-rated for when I called to cancel five months ago.

I just want to get this all finalized so it isn't hanging over my head anymore.

0 Likes
Re: Take Two with My Long-Standing Issue:
annonymus

Called 11 times to get my refund (over 100$) after canceling my service (because I relocated). All I got is being pushed around. The last straw tonight was supervisor Brad - Employer ID {edited for privacy} that after a 40 minute wait (the first representative said they can't help me because the billing department is not handling refunds and to call Monday Financial Services and he refused to put Bradley on the phone because there was nothing else that he could do), decided to answer my questions with dropping my call.

I think is time to get BBB involved and anybody else that can get Verizon Fios negative publicity! Let's not forget that I'm also being punished for being a good customer that never paid late because Autopay, a feature that made them bill me a month in advance and never return my money!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

annonymus,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

annonymus,

We have closed your private support case. Feel free to make a new post if you don't get a check within the next 2-3 weeks.  We'll be here. 

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes