Technician appointment question
mook1051

I just spent an hour with **bleep** in INDIA who could care less about how to settle issues with verizon! I've had no decent internet service since i signed on with Verizion 1 month ago. Ive had two technicians scheduled to come to my house. The first showed up 2 hours after the window, while i was on my way out (after waiting 5 and 1/2 hours already). I told him I had no time anymore. Verizon showed my appointment as cancelled by me!?? **bleep**? AFter talkting to India they rescheduled an appointment again on a sunday morning. OR SO I THOUGHT!! HE NEVER PUT IN THE TICKET!  And so I had spent another 4 hours wating for nobody to show up.

Every time I call for help I get India that has no clue, or, who knows, maybe laughs as they put in inaccurate info that further puts me into the quagmire of Verizons horrible service.

VERIZON SHOULD BE PAYING ME;  for wasting 10 hours waiting for no one to show up at my house

for spending hours-HOURS!- Giving English as a second language practice to people in another country who have lousy training and no business or expertise in helping solve problems at all, let alone with Verizon Customers.

I JUST WANT SERVICE!

0 Likes
Re: Technician appointment question
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi mook105,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes