Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
Verizon has the worst customer service I've ever had to interact with.
1. Service install scheduled June 12th, Verizon tech missed that appointment.
2. Rescheduled for 19th, Verizon a no show.
3. Called on 19th and it took over an hour and a lot of "hold 2 more minute please, I'm talking with dispatch Sir" until I was told it would be resolved.
4. Was told dispatch would call me within 2 hours.
5. 5 hours later I called back and got the automated message to call Monday - Friday.
6. Called tech line, finally got someone in PA, they couldn't help because I'm in TX. they transferred me.
7. Next lady looked up account and order number, I had to tell the history of the issue yet again, said she would handle it and talked to dispatch supposedly and then sent me to another lady.
8. Next Lady was actually in repair depatment and couldn't look up order, so transferred me to customer care again
9. Rep had issue hearing me and vice versa. Asked him what notes where in the account so I didn't have to go over the whole thing for the 6th or so time today. He told me they had no notes in the system, last time they have record of anything is from the 10th.
10. Asked for a supervisor, Supervisor was to be coming, then the good old hangup happened.
11. Looks like I'll be canceling some accounts and switching providers now. Have always had success with the business service side of the house, but apparently the residential needs some major help. Unfotuntly my large business account is going to be cancelled to because of the Verizon customer care satisfaction lately.
P.S. I gave the last rep 2 phone numbers to call if we got disconnected. As if I expected them to call back.lol.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.
Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.
To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.