Terrible customer service in response to no phone/internet
Lulu224

I have been trying to resolve problems with my phone and internet service with Verizon since May 17, 2014.

I have had no phone or internet service at all since May 29, 2014. I have called Verizon support daily since May 29, 2014. I have been given no reason for the outage, and no timeframe for when service will be restored. Each time I have called, I have either been told that service would be restored the next day (never happened), a supervisor or technician would call me the next day (never happened), or a technician would come to my home to look at the issue (never happened – although I did stay home on June 4, 2014 from 8am to 4pm waiting for one that never showed. I was never given an explanation as to why no technician came or called).

I am trying to find out when my service will be restored, if ever.

Verizon is huge and obviously does not care about customer service at all, but I wanted to make my complaint known wherever possible. 

0 Likes
Re: Terrible customer service in response to no phone/internet
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry we missed you on your private support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post in the public Forums, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have attempted to contact you 4 times via your private support case. If you would like us to reopen that case please let us know.

-Mitchell

0 Likes