Thank You
frogman68
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to thank whom ever deleted my slowness thread. That was the final nail in the coffin on hold (what else is new with Verizon) to cancel our service. I am glad you made my decision easier by your childish move. When a thread is deleted isnt it common courtsey to send a PM ?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Thank You
frogman68
Enthusiast - Level 2

That was the quickest I have been on hold less than 15 and off the phone in less than 30 minutes. Verizon does grovel alot when they are losing a customer. If anyone sees this and is having a issue with there DSL dont call Tech Support call sales and tell em you are canceling. They went up to offering me a free modem and 6 months free dsl, I declined both which must of shocked them that their customer support is so bad that some one would not take that.

View solution in original post

Re: Thank You
frogman68
Enthusiast - Level 2

That was the quickest I have been on hold less than 15 and off the phone in less than 30 minutes. Verizon does grovel alot when they are losing a customer. If anyone sees this and is having a issue with there DSL dont call Tech Support call sales and tell em you are canceling. They went up to offering me a free modem and 6 months free dsl, I declined both which must of shocked them that their customer support is so bad that some one would not take that.