The WORST INTERNET SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD
DDowns9558
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried several internet providers, looking for the best service to meet our needs. When I signed up wih Verizon I was told they could provide or exceed all of our needs..

That was totally full of **bleep**. This is the worst service I have ever had. I explained our family needs and the type of speed required to run our devices etc.... Internet goes in and out, can't watch Netflix while someone else is playing xbox online.. Me and my wife work from home and we need reliable internet service. Clearly, verizon is not it.

Re: The WORST INTERNET SERVICE I HAVE EVER HAD
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DDowns9558,

Have you reported these issues to Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON?  If so, what measures have been taken to resolve the problems?

0 Likes
gcontey35
Enthusiast - Level 1

I must say Fios is a Scam 

some were I read Fios does that so you up grade your service 

well Ill tell you not only is my Fios internet service S$#KS 

but my bigger mistake was switching my Wireless service after 5 from ATT to Verizon 

i have to leave my living room and walk into my kitchen the other side of the house for people to hear me Whats with that 

and to make matters worse I got a wireless Fios Extender belive me save your money 

junk 

fios at one time was grate but now with Streaming Movies then trying to be on the internet at the same time forget about that 

total junk 

im cancelling my Fios plan and cant wait till im billed for early termantion they say could be as much as 500.00

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes