The automated support phone line keeps hanging up on me. I don't know what to do.
dominickp

Whenever I call verizon and give them my number on file, it hangs up on me. I tried calling multiple numbers. The number sent to me on this notice (raising my rates $5/month) which you can call for questions, asks for the number and asks if I'm calling about my verizon wireless account. When I say "no", the calls disconnects. 

I logged into "My Verizon" and clicked support and tried to call the other lines provided for billing issues and they immediately hang up as soon as I enter my phone number.

How am I supposed to contact Verizon Fios?

0 Likes
Re: The automated support phone line keeps hanging up on me. I don't know what to do.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Are you calling 1-800-VERIZON?

0 Likes
Re: The automated support phone line keeps hanging up on me. I don't know what to do.
jonjones1
Legend

When you call and it asks for a “is this a Verizon Wireless issue” don’t say anything and let the phone menu go through it’s list. For Fios press 2, for digital voice press 3, to cancel press 4 (note these are just examples) you will then get the right area. Hopefully.

0 Likes