Total incompetence
rickfenner

This morning a received my FOURTH call in four days telling me that my service problems have been resolved.  Of course they haven't.  I'm beginning to think that Verizon is imaginary and doesn't really exist.  They haven't been able to establish my High Speed Internet service, even though I placed the order two weeks ago.  But they continue to call me and tell me it's fixed.  IT'S NEVER BEEN ON IN THE FIRST PLACE.  I really don't know what it will take to get this resolved.  I posted a message similar to this a couple days ago, and it was almost immediately removed by the moderator.  They  made up some story about how they would post it on an employee monitored site so I could get attention for my problem by email.  Of course I haven't heard a thing.

Anyone else have a horror story like mine?

0 Likes
Re: Total incompetence
rickfenner

...and the madness continues.  Another text message, another pre-recorded call telling me my service has been fixed and is on.

hahahahahahahah

This is getting ridiculous.  Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Now they say they will turn me on by Monday at 5pm.  Anybody wanna bet it doesn't happen?

0 Likes
rickfenner

And again today.  I wonder how many times I should allow this before I wise up and cancell my order?

0 Likes
OMGVrizon

I completely agree. My problem is different, but same horrible customer service giving me the run around to get rid of me and not fix the problem. For 3 days now my computers won't connect to internet even though interent light is on and solid green and computers are conencted to network. Only time I can get it to work is if I power cycle and then only 1 computer can connect. After I shut off computer and turn it back on it's back to no internet access. The p.o.s. they call "customer" service has been giving the same run around an {please keep your posts courteous} does. Power cycle, reset, etc. etc. Done all that and that is all I'm still getting. It's getting ridiculously frustrating.

0 Likes
kdccrosby

I completely agree that they are incompetent.  I got home last night and my DSL internet wasn't working.  After being on hold for 30 minutes, a dropped call, on hold again for another 30 minutes I finally reach technical support.  (In another country).  They inform me my service has been disconnected, and as it is now past 8 pm they can't help me.

I call this morning, and the billing department informs me they have no idea why my service was disconnected, and that no one within the entire company of Verizon can tell me why.  They just need to put in a new order, and when can I be at home.  When I asked to speak to a manager, 3 times, the manager REFUSED to get on the phone.

Anger doesn't begin to cover what I am feeling right now.

0 Likes