Triple play billing
Dfpjr111
I opened a new account for 79.00 per month. I was to get a tablet and a gift card along with show time and hbo at a discounted price. My initial order was cancelled without notice. After setting up another account and installation for triple play no one showed up on day of installation although iwasgiven a time from 8-11 am. After waiting on hold for 48 minutes I was instructed to use my old equipment this was instructed by the tech by phone at 1 am, I did not have a working television until after 2:30 am.iwas then told that a tablet could not be sent out because the promotion was over. I also at that time confirmed my triple play rate of 79.00 which was confirmed by the tech by phone. 36 days later after not receiving a bill show time hbo services or a gift card icalled in and was told that I was not eligible for a gift card because I had a double play package.after receiving instructions on how to access online by getting my account number I checked my bill and it is 228.00.ihave never had worst customer experience I promise tosh are my experience with every person I ever come in contact with inquiring or discussing television and internet service. I plan on sharing my experience with the better business beaureau ripoff report and yelp. I am now waiting on hold for a supervisor for 52 minutes and counting. Someone must rectify this
0 Likes