Unable to login to Verizon.com
Rayd0tcom
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a very peculiar issue

Nobody in Verizon has been able to fix it for months. They even had the audacity to tell me to replace all 5 computers and two cell phones. 

The issue is this

When I am connected to FiOS at home, I cannot login to verizon.com to pay my bill etc. It tells me the information I entered does not match their files. 

However I know for a fact my username and password is correct because I can login on my phone using the username and password under mobile internet. I can also login using the same username and password while at work. It simply does not work when connected to the home FiOS internet. This is so fustrating and Verizon has no clue what's going on. They have sent me new modem which obviously did not work. Anyone have any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to login to Verizon.com
jonjones1
Legend

Go into each computer and to all browsers you use and clear cache and web data.

restart the computer(s) and then go to http://www.verizon.com and click on login

then enter your login name and password. 

You should then be able to get on the web portal.

verizon wireless also has some screwed up web programmers in that for years on occasion it will not let me log in. I know my login name is correct, and the password is also correct. However it often times I am locked out until I change my password.

i put in the same password and I gain entry. But it should not be happening.

i finally called support and told them if they lock me out again I will take my lines and port out to another cellular company. It has not happened in weeks.

i just had a similar lock out for Fios just now however a cache and web clearing allowed me to log back in. However the app was not affected.

Verizon must not hire competent web designers. Probably kids. 

Just do do as I suggest and hopefully it will solve your issue.

View solution in original post

jonjones1
Legend

Go into each computer and to all browsers you use and clear cache and web data.

restart the computer(s) and then go to http://www.verizon.com and click on login

then enter your login name and password. 

You should then be able to get on the web portal.

verizon wireless also has some screwed up web programmers in that for years on occasion it will not let me log in. I know my login name is correct, and the password is also correct. However it often times I am locked out until I change my password.

i put in the same password and I gain entry. But it should not be happening.

i finally called support and told them if they lock me out again I will take my lines and port out to another cellular company. It has not happened in weeks.

i just had a similar lock out for Fios just now however a cache and web clearing allowed me to log back in. However the app was not affected.

Verizon must not hire competent web designers. Probably kids. 

Just do do as I suggest and hopefully it will solve your issue.

Rayd0tcom
Enthusiast - Level 1

first

thank you so mcuh for your reply

i acutally tried clearing the cache and webdata in the past and it has not worked

in fact, verizon screen shared with me and did the same thing

also did not work

we tried this on both safari and chrome.

i have changed the password multiple times, including requesting new ones be reset and sent to my phone, STILL i cannot login when connected to the home fios.

i can however login with the new password on my mobile internet

i will, however, try it again tonight to see if it works.

if anyone else has any possible solutions, feel free to let me know.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I assume you can login to My FIOS app to your account on mobile device?
What error do you get when you try and log in to verizon.com?

Have you also cleared cookies?

0 Likes
Rayd0tcom
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes i can get in through the app

the error it was giving me was "the information you entered does not match our files"

after clearing the cookies cache etc etc on one computer, and restarting 10 times, it now allows me to login

i will try on my other computers and phones

thank you so much for the help

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

Glad it’s now fixed. It is a crazy web portal for a communications company.

there is no communication between the customers and the company. Weird 😀

0 Likes
Shmeegz

I have been having the same problem for years. I have to reset my password at least x10 times every time I try to log in. Whether it's thru an app like ESPN or to login to their website to pay my bill. Unfortunately, Verizon makes the best product for cable and phone service but literally every other part of their business is run like complete **bleep**. The website never works, they ALWAYS do a no show at least twice before they come install new equipment or do any kind of visit to your home and when they do come they are late or the shot doesn't work right and they have to come back. They have the worst customer service on planet Earth for any company of any kind ever. They don't ever try to help you or solve **bleep**, I **bleep** hate Verizon with a passion.

0 Likes
lilly0512

clicking to vote or respond to a question (when you are not already logged in) brings you to a different type of log in maybe that can help somebody it is called a community log in (i think) i didn't think they would make it so hard for people to give them money even though they complain so much about it

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes