Unable to sync to Fitbit Aria scale with new router
Kate0999

When I renegotiated my Fios contract last month, the company insisted on sending me a new updated Quantum router -- which turns out to be incompatible with my smart scale (frequency setting 802.11b, which worked just fine with my old router). Surprise!

Is it possible to request a return to a downgraded router model? Do they do that?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to sync to Fitbit Aria scale with new router
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.fitbit.com/aria2

It does state b/g/n setup with smartphone at the web link above.

so it’s not your router

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Kate0999 wrote:

When I renegotiated my Fios contract last month, the company insisted on sending me a new updated Quantum router -- which turns out to be incompatible with my smart scale (frequency setting 802.11b, which worked just fine with my old router). Surprise!

Is it possible to request a return to a downgraded router model? Do they do that?

It is not the router. It’s your device not set up as a new connection.

devices are normally backwards compatible. b/g/n/ac the Fitbit must be setup as when it was first connected. I don’t use the watch and my wife uses the Apple Watch 3 and it just finds the network and connects. Just like your device should do.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

It should read I don’t use the scale but my wife uses an ........

sorry for the typo

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

https://www.fitbit.com/aria2

It does state b/g/n setup with smartphone at the web link above.

so it’s not your router

0 Likes
Nelle60

I have the same problem connecting the original Aria scale - not the Aria 2

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes