Unable to use the Samsung promotion $200 code for the products displayed by FIOS on Samsung website.
skadthan

FIOS,

I have spoken to the Samsung customer care and they can't do anything as to why the promotion code is not working but that page which displays the products for FIOS is maintained by Verizon. I am trying to use the particular code provided by FIOS on a samsung tablet( $250) says $49 after and the code never works. I called Verizon after waiting 50 min, I got hold of someone who gave me the Samsung rewards customer care and they again said Samsung can't do anything. I am going in circle to get help but one one from Verizon and Samsung can help. If Verizon can't do anything for their customers to avail their promotion, I would say they are cheating customers. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Unable to use the Samsung promotion $200 code for the products displayed by FIOS on Samsung webs
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi skadthan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes