Unstable internet and scratchy phone
garf1

So my copper kept acting up. they finally said we cant fix the copper will have to install fiber. That was done a month or so ago. some 2,000 ft +- of cable.

Started out and ran great for 1 phone line and internet. about 10 days ago I added a second phone line for work.

Then it started, the same intermitent scratchy sounds on the phones (just like the copper) and internet unstable messages. I need to have a good connection for video conference as I am now working from home.

Tech came out, replaced black box. seemed to work ok but it is an on n off issue. today I had an important meeting with customer. voice was bad, no picture, tried phone and it was making noises. I lost a sale (big one ) because of issues. Customer got frustrated. Don blame, BLAME VERIZON!!!  tried to call today was on hld for an hour  gave up  had to try to make some sales to cover my losses

Any help would be appreciated. More video calls next week dont want to lose any more sales.

0 Likes
Re: Unstable internet and scratchy phone
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi garf,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes