Upgraded to a bundle - Stopped getting internet service - HELP!!!
gilc

I've been a paying Verizon customer for about three years now with the Basic ADSL package. About a month ago I placed an order to bundle package which includes adding a phone line and an enhanced Hi Speed Internet.

About 24 hours after the phone line became active, the internet service stopped working.

I have contacted Verizon support countless times and talked to more than dozen Verizon employees by now, trying to solve the issue.

Each time I called, I was told that there is a problem with the order and that the order should be canceled and a new one should be issued. I was then issued a new order number with new a date when the service should be available but every time the service date arrived, nothing happened and the the service did not resume.

There has been at least four cycles like the one I described and I am really running out of ideas of how to get this resolved.

It seems that no one at Verizon owns the problem. Instead, I keep getting new costumer service representative who promise that "This time it's going to be fixed".

I tried to send an email to costumer service and ask that issue will be forwarded to "Costumer Resolution" department but besides having a reply with "thank you for choosing verizion" I did not get any reply.

I am really hopping that someone is Verizon reads this and can help me resolve the issue.

If that doesn't work, I guess the next step would be filling a complaint with The Better Business Bureau. Hopefully, this is just a matter of finding the right person in Verizon that can address the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Upgraded to a bundle - Stopped getting internet service - HELP!!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible. 

0 Likes
Re: Upgraded to a bundle - Stopped getting internet service - HELP!!!
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are DSL Filters.

The DSL modem is only thing that should not be behind a DSL Filer - everything else, should be...

--

If my post does not help you: Reply to PM that was sent to you by that other user.

0 Likes