VERIZON RENTAL FEE NIGHTMARE -WITH NO RENTAL EQP.
em41

Verizon still charging me rental fee, after 5 months, for a router I never wanted them to ship out, returned to them and never used.

I signed up for the Verizon Fios internet services on October 2015. I called them up and the rep told me that they absolutely have to send out the router to me even though I told them even before getting their services, that I will use my own router. And absolutely do not see the point of shipping out a router even though I am already telling them not to ship on out to me, only for me to ship it back to them. I was told, this is the only way for me to get their services.

I shipped out the router that was sent by verizon, and got an automated emailed saying, my return is complete and I do not need to do anything else. However, I have been slapped with an equipment rental fee of $10 every month from the begining. I have been calling every month, and they just credit me the rental fee and tell me that it will be fixed from the next month/billion period. I have been told the same thing every month and to no surprise to this day I am still getting billed for an equipment I never wanted Verizon to ship out to me in the first place. And to top it off, I can't seem to get it across to people that I am on the phone every month for hours, that I need this to be FIXED!!! Every month, I get told that they have put a "Note" (whatever that means) to my account and that from next month I will absolutely not be charged with a rentall fee.

To add to the insult, I have had two reps that actually did not even go to the right account about credited some other accounts and I had to call them back because I did not see any credits in my account!! Is this how Verizon works??? Becasue I am absolutely to my wits end this month and of course I also get slapped with late fees??!!!!!! Because you people can not seem to even go to the right user account and credit my fee so I can pay my bill?? I want to pay my bill that I actually owe and not pay for something I never used.

Who do I need to call? to fix this ONCE AND FOR ALL? Because all the people I have ever talked to over the past 5 months seem to lie about fixing the issue.

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON RENTAL FEE NIGHTMARE -WITH NO RENTAL EQP.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi em4,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes