Vacation Suspension
2crows

Hello,

I'm searching for vacation suspension fee information for FIOS internet and phone bundle.. Nothing seems to be available on line through searches and a couple of different phone reps. gave different amounts. I know it's a single fee for 1-9 months but can't get a solid amount. Searching the forums didn't turn up anything concrete either. Is there an information page that lists such fees. I don't trust the reps. since they are giving differing info. I want to actuallly SEE the fee schedule.

0 Likes
Re: Vacation Suspension
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

It used to be listed as$15.  But I have never been charged it when I went on it.

0 Likes
Travelatic

It's now $50.

I am on vacation right now and having nothing but problems. They keep trying to charge me every month even though it's noted on my account that I have already paid my $50.

Please be sure to put yourself on a 9 month vacation. Since you can always make that time less but trying to extend it is a horror story. They try to charge you the "one time fee" again. This is because they don't know how to extend it so they put it on again and then shut it off triggering the "one time fee" again.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes