Verizon Customer Service
mike331949
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok, so my Verizon internet service hasn't worked for a week. Fortunately I have a reliable backup service. I finally got time to call Verizon about the problem, I did all the on-line checks you are informed to do and was finally told by the electronic system that it was a problem they couldn't fix and I would be transferred to India. Alright so they didn't say India, they didn't have to. I spent an hour on the phone with a fellow I could barely understand. He would say reset your router, I would say ok but check your line....service is not coming into my house. He would say connect the ethernet cable from your router directly to your Mac computer. I would say ok but if you will check your line you will find I have no service to my house.

After an hour of this he said "I need to check with technical support. Please hold." When he came back he said, they need to change a switch in the central office because they know you have no service. I said I knew that an hour ago!

So today I get an email from Verizon at an address that doesn't accept responses telling me next time use the automated system to solve my problem. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Re: Verizon Customer Service
Janicemite
Enthusiast - Level 2
I suggest you cancel your service now

I tried to reply to this and i was informed my post was removed by Verizon. Clearly they don't want advertisement of how terrible their customer service is.
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Janicemite wrote:
... I tried to reply to this and i was informed my post was removed by Verizon. Clearly they don't want advertisement of how terrible their customer service is.
Funny, but I could almost swear that I'm replying to a post made by you. 
Take my word for it: it's very rare that a post is removed on these forums. .  When it happens, it's usually for outright profanity, extremely bad taste, etc., and never for merely criticizing Verizon.  I've encountered many examples of vociferous criticism (along with praise also; search the "kudos" tag)), that I conclude that posts are only removed for really sufficient cause, not due to arbitrary criticism.