Verizon FiOS Referral Program - Referral Status
jamison884

Hello.

I signed up for Verizon FiOS using a referral code, so my friend gets a gift card and I also get a gift card per the referral terms of service. Per my understanding of the promotion, this was in addition to the promotion running at the time, which was also receiving a $150 prepaid Mastercard for registering as a new FiOS customer. I received the $150 prepaid card already, but not the other giftcard/points credit for the referral itself. It's been about 3 months now since installation, I've maintained my service throughout, and have made all payments on time.

In addition, I reviewed the referral program terms of condition and realized they're very favorable - if you put in the effort to refer others, you'll be rewarded well with additional gift cards based on the orders they place (level of service ordered on their end), and as long as they follow through on installation and make the first couple of payments on time, we should both be receiving the applicable referral award.

To date, I've worked very hard to take advantage of the referral program, and by my count, I have referred approximately 25 people to signup for a Verizon FiOS installation (per email confirmations I've kept for record-keeping purposes) using my personal referral code.

I know 100% of them won't work out and get their service installed plus make the first couple of payments, but at least some of those should ultimately end up working out. Is there anyway to see my referral program status updates to track progress? After apprximately three months, I've yet to receive my own referral reward for using someone elses code to register as a new FiOS customer, or receive a single one of the 25 potential customers I've referred.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon FiOS Referral Program - Referral Status
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jamison884,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes