Verizon Fios Sales Rep Full of Lies
randomuser6

I don't understand how a sales representative can lie and have no repercussions. Aside from the aggressive sales tactics, he obviously oversold and told me things that were outright lies. I only switched to fios because he said he could guarantee the better promo rate for the internet only plan for $39.99 but that came with an install fee of $99. I told the rep that I was not willing to switch unless he would waive the fee and he said that if I signed up for their $79.99 promo which included free installation that I would be able to downgrade to the $39.99 plan after the install as "that is what people do all the time; just call in and they will take care of that for you". So I called to downgrade my plan, and to no big surprise even after talking to a supervisor there is nothing they are willing to do to get me into the 39.99 plan that I initially wanted to try. Even after talking to the supervisor and I told him that a sales representative outright lied to me, the supervisor had no response nor seemed to care. Again, how can a representative lie and the company just not care? I cannot even voice how disappointed I am right now. Attempts to reach the sales representative have gone unanswered to my surprise.

So if you like a bunch a lies spread by sales representatives and people unwilling to help you after you sign up, this one is for you.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios Sales Rep Full of Lies
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi randomuser,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes