Verizon Internet Customer Service
dixiediva75

I am looking for an e-mail or physical address to mail a complaint about the customer service team for internet service, like most everyone who has posted on this board.  I find it deplorable that one of the largest companies in the USA transfers ALL calls to a foreign country to attempt to solve a problem.  I spent 49 minutes either on hold or requesting to speak to a person that speaks English, as a 1st language, before I was finally connected with someone that could solve my problem.  How can any company expect to give halfway decent customer support, if the customer can't understand the person on the other end of the telephone.

This is not the 1st time this has happened, but now I've had enough. Americans need jobs and Verizon is sending them overseas!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Internet Customer Service
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The best way to get an email to verizon is by going to https://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus then click on email. Its a form you fill out. When you click send, it sends an email into Verizon. Once received and processed, you will receive an email back. You can then communicate back and forth that way.

0 Likes
dojodraucker

Hello! We've been frustrated with Verizon billing so we want to disconnect my Verizon internet and account and remove all and will take router,etc back to Verizon. Where can we disconnect all and return back small router that they never charged me for it.. We have a hard time to pay Verizon billing since March 24. They ruined my bank account.. I asked for Verizon mail instead of Autopay. They said we could and paid them a check and mailed to them on June 25th. They won't accept the check of #{edited for privacy}.They said they returned it to my Bank account and was not there, Once they charged

$ 30,88 instead .. That is why we must disconnect all as soon as possible.. Been with VERIZON for a long time until DIRECTV installed and all messed up and very difficult to contact Verizon and always on a long hold or hang up..

Thank you, Draucker.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dojodraucker,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed out your private support case, due to no response. If you still require additional assistance, please feel free to post on your original thread. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes