Verizon Missed my appt and internet down
yossiea

I've been having problems lately with my FiOs service. Every so often I would need to call VZ and have my ONT reactivated.

I scheduled a visit for Sunday AM because I work during the day and VZ doesn't come after 6. I sat and waited for two hours and nobody showed up and nobody called. Finally, I left and called VZ and got no answer as to why nobody showed up. 

Firstly, I wasted two hours of Father's Day Sunday when I could've been doing anything else. I asked repeatedly what VZ is going to do about that and got no response. I also got no response as to why nobody showed up or called.

Finally, until I'm available again for an appointment, I'm forced to tweet every so often to activate my ONT, which worked at first, but now the twitter people say I need to go on chat. Keep in mind that I have no internet and I'm not about to go on chat on my mobile phone, and the chat usually goes as follows:

Welcome to VZ, what's the issue?

-I need my ONT activated.

I need to validate.

-validate

OK, let me check.

-ok

OK, you have problems, I need to activate the ont again.

ok

So, why bother? I'm seriously very upset at this. Until I get a new appointment, when I DM the twitter people that I need my ONT activated, just press "activate." Why waste EVERYONE's time in having me do a pointless chat?

0 Likes