Verizon cloud consume my plan without my permission
Joseph2015
I wondered when I revise my internet consumption that I found there is 6 gigabytes consumed without my control , I don't know what can I do , as I went to store and called customer service , they told my we cannot do anything , how is that? How come I pay for something I didn't control it , Plz I need your help and your attention because this is your company reputation .
0 Likes
Re: Verizon cloud consume my plan without my permission
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this for Verizon Wireless service? On DSL and FiOS data usage doesn't matter as it's always unlimited. On dial-up, 6GB would take you 1/3rd of a month holding a connection to upload.

You may want to direct your question to the forums at https://www.verizonwireless.com/community if this is for a mobile device with Verizon Cloud.

0 Likes
Joseph2015

Actually it is verizon wireless and u hope u can communicate with me on my cell phone who has the service which is {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Joseph2015, 

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

As Smith6612 suggests, for help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes