Verizon disservice
Gen4ten
Enthusiast - Level 1
Verizon is the private sectors equivalent of Congress.
It's unbelievable that a company that so clearly doesn't care at all about its customers is thriving. What does that say about the people that continue to pay for such a terrible customer service?
My Internet modem died. So of course my Internet and cable are out, because Verizon in its infinite wisdom linked the two together.
I called the customer disservice line and they told me (after much transferring, getting hung up on and treated like filth) that would take three days for them to send out a new one. They offered me the option of going to a store to exchange it as well. So I drove out to the store, and of course they had none in stock.
I understand if the nail salon next door doesn't have modems in stock.
But for the Verizon store to not have a single dammed modem sitting on a shelf.... unacceptable.
What the hell else do they do at a Verizon store?
Can't afford to drop the cash to have some spares sitting around since you're barely making ends meet Verizon?
Every point of contact with this company is a slap in the face. Tech, billing, the people who do whatever the people at the stores do (I guess they are just there for bill paying?) and I would add customer service to that list but Verizon is so blatant in its disregard for its paying customers IT DOESN'T HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

So I'm currently paying for something Verizon is not providing me (Internet and cable television) and billing says there is no way for them to take it off my bill.
I prefer Verizon's hd programming over comcasts. But if it's Verizon's position that I can go ahead and sodomize myself if I don't want to pay for the days Verizon's not providing me a service because "lawlz, I thought you ordered moar modems" I'm gonna take this entire bill to collections and just deal with Comcasts crappy hd.
From top to bottom, an unacceptable experience with Verizon. Every single point of contact.
These people really are accountable to no one.
Re: Verizon disservice
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon disservice
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Gen4ten,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with your router or ever need help with anything else let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes