Verizon internet bundle with Directv outages and technical support questions
AngelenaP
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up for Verizon internet through a bundle with Directv, it was a lot cheaper than what I was paying with my previous provider....it is true when they say you get what you pay for!

I have had internet with Verizon for approximately 7 weeks and EVERY single day our internet goes out.  Recently it has started to go out, on average, every 6 minutes.  I have called the technical support, I always get a call center over seas and they can never help me.  Finally the call Sunday night said they would send a technician out today between 5pm-7pm becuase I told them I wasn't taking off work for this, then this morning I get a text stating that the individual will be at my house between 2:15 and 3:15!!

I called the call center, was sent to India, asked for a representative in the USA becuase I didn't fully understand the agent, she refused and kept saying "I will help you."  I asked a total of 9 times to be transfered to a representative in teh USA and she said she couldn't do it and sent me to her supervisor.  I asked him and he said he would help me, again I declined and said I had the right to ask to speak with someone in the USA and he became rude and put me on hold for 27 MINUTES and then came back on the line and hung up on me. 

I have never experienced such horrible service in my life. Here are my questions to Verizon:

1)Why is your internet service so unreliable?

2)Why can't your customer service representatives properly schedule an appointment?

3)Why am I expected to keep taking off of work so you can send someone out who can't fix the problem?

4)Why am I forced to speak with someone in another country and not allowed to speak with someone in the USA who would be more familiar with my location and service, etc.?

5)Why won't your foreign employees transfer customers to a US representative?

6)Why do your ads lie and say that you have the most reliable internet service?

I am really upset and highly disappointed with your company. 

Re: Verizon internet bundle with Directv outages and technical support questions
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AngelenaP,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes