Verizon is apparently unable to fix an issue that they caused
El-Vee

Back at the end of May I went online to pay my bill as I've done for years. I got caught in the stupid Account Verification loop where i asked me for my account number, or zip code and phone number. Regardless of what I entered it would come back and say "That phone number is already registered" and I couldn't sign in. I called Verizon support and they did something and I was then able to login. Problem is that whatever they did broke my Verizon Fios online calling features management which I use all the time to block unwanted callers.

It's been almost 3 months and they still haven't fixed the problem despite telling me it would be fixed but would take 1 or 2 billing cycles. This is the 3rd billing cycle and it's still not fixed. When I try to manage my Fios Digital Voice calling features I get the following error - and I am signed into my account at that point:

I"ve spent hours on the phone with Verizon trying to get this fixed and nobody seems to know how to fix it. The ticket that was originally opened was closed without the issue being resolved and another ticket that was opened on 8/24 was also closed without the issue being resolved. I have the ticket numbers.

In addition to this issue, if I try to Watch Fios TV from Verizon's website it tells me I'm not subscribed and need to subscribe to HD Preferred or above - I have HD Extreme so my package isn't the issue. Doesn't matter what channel I select, they all come up as not subscribed:

This is totally unacceptable, Verizon broke my account and now they can't fix it. I've had my phone bill credited for the last two pay cycles due to the fact I cannot access any of the calling features I'm paying for and will continue to do so until verizon fixes the problems. At this point I don't believe that they're capable of fixing what they broke.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is apparently unable to fix an issue that they caused
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ElVee2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes