Verizon is worthless and can't even honor a reward
michaelkm8

Signed up for a two year agreement with Verizon with a Google Chromecast as a reward after 31 days of continuous service.  Got the email after 31 days and the website THE EMAIL brings me to says they can't complete it.  Tried to do this for the past three weeks and I get the same response when I  try to checkout.  I don't even know why I'm surprised anymore.  Verizon can't even honor a contract let alone the promised benefits in the contract.  The message says "Sorry, we aren’t able to complete this order with your Verizon account right now. Please contact 1-800-VERIZON for assistance. [3200059]".  So I called support and, shockingly, no one knew what I was talking about.  So they transfered me again, and again, and again, and again until I got sent to the black hole and Verizon disconnected the call.  How can you be so worthless Verizon?  How?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is worthless and can't even honor a reward
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @michaelkm8, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agents.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes