Verizon keeps billing for Cloud service after cancellation
BHEN2

I upgraded to Gigabit internet in May and was given a free trial of Verizon Cloud, which I did not want. I contacted Verizon in June to cancel the Cloud service before the trial period was over. They told me it was canceled and sent me an email showing what my new bill total would be. 

They have billed me $19.99 every month since then for the Cloud service. Today was my 6th time contacting them to get it canceled. Every month they tell me it's canceled and that I won't be billed again. They issue a credit and then the next month I get billed again. The guy I spoke to today insisted that I don't have Verizon Cloud on my account anymore, and then I had him look at my current bill to see that I was just charged again on my bill dated 11/21. He said the charge must've already been pending when I last contacted them to cancel, even though that was on 11/6. So he's going to issue another credit and says I won't be billed again, which is what I hear every month.

This is incredibly frustrating, and I am about to cancel my service with them altogether because I can't think of another way to get this issue resolved. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon keeps billing for Cloud service after cancellation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BHEN,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes