Verizon lied to me about my original Internet offer !
LegacyR

On Feb 15, 2022, I went online and typed my home address and check the pricing for Fios internet. I got the offer is $39.99 for 300 mbps. So I took the offer. Here is the proof 

then I got my first bill, to my horror I found Verizon charged me for $49.99 per month!! Which I felt betrayed and dishonest. I tried to use the chat function to explain but not helpful at all and wasted my time 

I don’t agreed with this $49.99 monthly charge , if I don’t check the bill Verizon will be easily overcharged me. If a company that big not being honest enough, how can I further trust Verizon w more services ??  Very upset!! 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon lied to me about my original Internet offer !
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking mostly to other customers here.  If you want to discuss your issue with Verizon, you'll need to contact them using phone, chat or their social media support team.  For your issue, I suggest their social media support team.  They can be reached by tweeting @verizonsupport or through their facebook page.

View solution in original post

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The pictures will appear once a moderator checks them over & approves them.

Note that most of us (including me) are also Verizon customers as opposed to employees.

Here is a copy & past of the offering as it appears on Verizon's website:

$39.99

Per month w/ Auto Pay + taxes & equip. charges.

Order online to save $99 Setup Charge.

Plan perks

$50 Verizon Gift Card (online only)

The Disney Bundle for 6 months on us.
(then $13.99/mo after)

+ Save $10/mo with Unlimited Wireless. 

Question: Was autopay selected? I believe that selecting autopay reduced the monthly bill by a certain amount, but the total escapes me. If a paper bill is sent in the mail, the reduction does not apply.

The same question for Unlimited Wireless....was that selected?
LegacyR

The offer I got on Feb 15,2022 on the web site is $39.99, with autopay discount is $29.99, I got the email as proof!! 

0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking mostly to other customers here.  If you want to discuss your issue with Verizon, you'll need to contact them using phone, chat or their social media support team.  For your issue, I suggest their social media support team.  They can be reached by tweeting @verizonsupport or through their facebook page.

LegacyR

The chat function is hopeless , will use other methods 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LegacyR,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes