Verizon lost my returned router despite UPS proof of Delivery
Vuskaya

Following protocol, as soon as I received my new Fios router, I returned my old router to verizon using their return label. UPS showed proof of delivery but my account says they have no evidence my equipment has returned and warning me I will be charged $100 if they don't receive it. I speak to a rep who tells me I need to fax over the UPS proof of delivery (as if they can't just check tracking themselves) . Well, after attempting to fax to this number 5x at different hours of the day, guess what? It doesn't work. It might not even be a fax number. WTH VERIZON???? So then I have to spend another hour waiting for a chat rep to pop on where I explain the situation and they tell me they will put a note in the system indicating my item was returned and promised that a verizon person will read the note and update to reflect in the system in a matter of a few days. Well, no surprise: NO MOVEMENT. Nothing has been done and just the looming threat of being charged $100 when I did my due diligence and Verizon messed up again. Shady. Flakey.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon lost my returned router despite UPS proof of Delivery
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Vuskaya,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes