Verizon: please learn from this
BobDeP
Enthusiast - Level 3

I posted a problem regarding my internet losing connectivity off and on. This has been going on for over a month and I got very frustrated with tech support and following all of the **bleep** redundant steps that where very unproductive. I believe with my constant calling, writing, and complaining someone checked the line and di find an issue and over the past two days the problem has gone away. I just hope I am not putting a jinx on my DSL.

I appreciate the support but I do have a word of advice to Verizon. If there is a problem with a piece of equipment or a line it would be better to tell us than to keep us in the dark. Not knowing what the problem is and thinking it may be our computer, router, house, line, etc. is more frustrating than having someone from Verizon saying it is on their end. At least we then know you have found the problem and it will be corrected in the near future.

The truth is always better dealing with customers than fiction. You would be surprised how we can accept a problem on your end rather then you having us believe it is on our end. Try it with other problems and you may be surprised at the positive response. You really can work with us........