Verizon put false and too much charges in bill
Vish1

Hi,

I just started Verizon DSL internet service and I started facing issue with internet speed. I was keep calling Verizon almost every day to resolve my issue. Customer service is very poor, it takes around 1 hour to speak with someone and then it go on hold and after few mins it disconect.

Luckily some days I get chance to talk someone after 1-2 hour hold, at that time I told them that internet speed is very low at my place and I can't even open any web page when I got 3 mbps plan which is highest plan offered by Verizon at my area.

They did some troubleshooting from their side and it was still not working so finally they have decided to send some technician to my place to see that issue. I didn't request for this technician. Then technician came at my place and did something and it was fixed.

Then after when my bill came for that month, Verizon charged me $94.99 for that technician which I never request. I called Verizon customer service couple of times to explain them this scenario but they are not ready to listen me and didn't ready to remove this charges from my account. 

This is very disappointing with this kind of big company, this is very dissatisfying service from Verizon.

I am writing this so may be some one from Verizon or higher management people of  Verizon can read this and help me to solve this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon put false and too much charges in bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Vish,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon put false and too much charges in bill
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Vish,

We were able to address your billing concerns and after confirming that the issue is resolved we are closing your Private Support Case. If you require any assistance in the future please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes