Verizon's horrible customer service
sbrenn

We continue to receive horrible customer service from Verizon since I have transferred service from my apartment to me and my boyfriend's home.   From receiving a different message from each person we speak with over the phone to an unproffesional male service tech coming to our home, making inappropriate statements and being lied to consistently, etc. etc.  We are fed up needless to say!! We were told that they would remove a 150 dollar disconnection fee which should have never been put on our account.  We were told they were mailing out a router to us and they never did.  Everytime we speak to someone over the phone, we get a different story.  They never seem to have record of any previous calls although it always states that calls may be recorded.... Hmm! 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's horrible customer service
jonjones1
Legend

@sbrenn wrote:

We continue to receive horrible customer service from Verizon since I have transferred service from my apartment to me and my boyfriend's home.   From receiving a different message from each person we speak with over the phone to an unproffesional male service tech coming to our home, making inappropriate statements and being lied to consistently, etc. etc.  We are fed up needless to say!! We were told that they would remove a 150 dollar disconnection fee which should have never been put on our account.  We were told they were mailing out a router to us and they never did.  Everytime we speak to someone over the phone, we get a different story.  They never seem to have record of any previous calls although it always states that calls may be recorded.... Hmm! 

Contact your states public utilities commission or your states attorney generals office who may be able to get you what you desire. Or try http://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/verizon-corporate-headquarters

hope it works out.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's horrible customer service
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon Agent.  

0 Likes