Verizon service is worst
MP93

I am new customer and tried to setup Verizon 8/6/2018 at around 11:30PM EST. Mr. Wilson has helped me cfreate an order for Double Pay (Custom TV- News & Variety) + HBo with 1 TV and Rounter for rent. He mentioned that if I move to another place where verizon doesnt exist in next 2yr contact period, I will not be charged for contract beach, FIOS can be streamed simoultanously on 5 devices and asked me to save the chat for future purpose. He said double pay bundle is 74.99 and total cost would come up to 96 + Taxes and Fees. He said there will be no addinal sports fee (i didnt belive since previous person said therev will be a fee). Anyway, i continued with checkout and saw estimated value of 146 (104 for double pay, 10 for Router, 12 for a TV) + Taxes & Fees. I bought to his notice and he said he cant do anything and I have to call Credit team. I told him not to make credit pull till conflict is resolved . this is at 2AM EST 8/7

At 11AM, I saw email saying the account is approved

At 12:20PM, I call credit team and they say that credit pull has been completed and representative suggests i should talk to sales

After waiting 40mins in line , Call disconnects. I call again and talk to MArk at Sales team to find out that I should talk to customer support

1Pm, Call customer support . After 10 -15 Min waiting, rep cant find my order. Another 20Min.. She suggests she can possibly change but I might loose 200 credit towards google devices... Boom !! Call drops

I call again after another 15MIn, Rep says she cant find my order..

I have spent about 5hrs with verizon and I am super disappointed.

I am not sure

Why would reps promise things that arent applicable ( like no fee for sports)
Why would it show different price before checkout and order shows a differnt value

Why would verion run credit check, despite asking not run till price conflict is reolved

How the price changes drastically between pre and post checkout

How can Rep suggest I might have to forefit offer when its widely displayed as promotional offer

0 Likes
Re: Verizon service is worst
jonjones1
Legend

Too much to quote.

the simplest thing to do is simply cancel the order and get service from another provider.

why is it customers or potential customers put up with the poor services and lies and yet continue with the order or services.

i don’t enrich companies that screw up and cause me extra work or aggravation there are so many choices out there.

keep your documentation in case Verizon tries to pull a fast one and won’t let you out of its services.

contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission and alert them of your issues.

Best of luck

Re: Verizon service is worst
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MP9,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes