Very slow internet
tom_NY_NY

I have had verizon DSL (1.1 - 3.0Mbps) now for 4 months and the service has been terrible, consistently lower than 0.7Mbps.

I have called support, but repeatedly get cut off and they never suggest anything more helpful than switching on and off my router, which obvioulsy I have tried hundreds of times.  They always tell me that they understand my frustration and will personally resolve my issues, only to cut me off 5 minutes later.

The live chat support is always unavailable when I try it and and e-mail support is not available for internet. I am very frustrated.

I use apple tv and it takes more than 6 hours some times to download enough buffer to watch a show.  I can't watch anything on youtube or use my skype account.  It really is hopeless, but Verizon don't seem interested in resolving my issues, but are quite happy to take my money every month.

Does anybody know how to get Verizon to respond?  How do I complain or get a rebate?  It's crazy that Verizon think they can charge for high speed internet that they simply don't provide.

0 Likes
Re: Very slow internet
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue. The Verizon Forums is a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. Because your issue appears to need account specific assistance from Verizon, I've copied your message to an employee monitored board, where a Verizon representative can assist you. You will be contacted by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account as soon as possible.

0 Likes