Very very very un happy customer
Upsetcustomer121

I have had Verizon internet for almost one and a half years now at first I had the $24.99 stand alone internet. When I had moved about 4 months ago I was forced to close my account and open a new account. This wouldn't have been so bad if they had not forced me to change my plan and add a home phone to my account, which I have only used twice to call Verizon and to test the phone. I would like to upgrade my internet but can not afford to pay for better internet and the phone this is ridiculous thinking about finding a new service provider.......

0 Likes
Re: Very very very un happy customer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Upsetcustomer12,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Very very very un happy customer
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Upsetcustomer12,

We didn't get a response from you and have closed your Private support case. If you have any other questions or concerns about your account please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to look into it with you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes