WORST EXPERIENCE FROM VERIZON
WATERD

One month ago I transfer my internet and phone service to Verizon, at the time I emphasized that I need keep my previous business number, I confirmed with different   representatives until I got clearly answer that there's no problem to switch to Verizon, but need 5-10 business days,and by these time I got TEMPERORAY NUMBER until my number get connected. Then, I put the order and fax the Authorization Letter which is on Oct. 23. After installation one week, I called to check if I can get my number back, cause this is business, I have all suppliers, deliveries and orders to contact to that number. But when I called, NOBODY knew what's going on for my account, then I Fax Again, and get Representative's name on it, and was told there's anohter TWO WEEKS to get my number back.  I keep checking my account Verizon Medium Business TEAM, but all I got like: only this representative has the access to your account, nobody can do anything for this, she will contact you. Or she is not here right now, will call you tomorrow...... I am continuely calling Verizon Medium Business TEAM but Nobody give me clear answer, only telling me wait.  Finally, I got answer : they were not able to get that number back, their tecnical team called me on Oct. 13 and 17, can could not reach me.  EXCUSE ME, I give order on Oct. 23, I have fax report with me. Plus, it's been ONE MONTH. I cannot believe Verizon play like this, EVERY TIME THEY TOLD ME TO TALK TO DIFFERENT REPRESENTITAVES, I cannot get right person to help me. I LEAVE THE MESSAGE TO MANAGER/SUPERVISER, BUT NEVER GET RESPOND. They just keep giving excuses and do not solve the problem. This is the WORST EXPERIENCE I GOT FROM VERIZON!!!! 

0 Likes
Re: WORST EXPERIENCE FROM VERIZON
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi WATERD,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes