Weeks of horrible communication, promises to call, fix, and credit account and still no luck!
Danny52

I have had no service for over a month up until a Verizon tech was sent out after over 15 attempts to get my issue resolved. Ended up being on Verizon and not on us like your company implied. To make a looonnnggg story very short; our orig. Modem was acting up so Verizon sent a new one "no cost to us" and then we get it and it does not work, same as the orig. One we had. So after many many hours on the phone, chat, e-mail I was promised I would get a two week credit to my bill for not having service and such difficulty getting service and customer support. I HAVE NOT, I have only received notices I would be disconnected because im being charged $89.95 for a "Modem Router Combo".

So my internet is now running due to the fact your company finally came out and fixed y'alls problem and I've paid my monthly amount due (which I shouldn't have to) But I refuse to get on the phone with billing and spend anymore time with this.

Please see below where I am being charged and my monthly payment was made and forward to billing to get this issue resolved.

Current Charges
7/138/12Internet Access
Current Charges Subtotal
$28.99

Change in Service and Partial Month
6/21Modem Router Combo
Change in Service and Partial Month Subtotal
$89.95
Current Activity Total
$118.94

Thank you for your payment! Your confirmation number is: {edited for privacy} .
Payment Information
Print
Today's Date     08/19/2013
Payment Date     08/19/2013
Account #:     {edited for privacy}
Profile Name     No Profile Selected
Transaction Information
Amount Paid     $28.99

0 Likes
Re: Weeks of horrible communication, promises to call, fix, and credit account and still no luck!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Danny5,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Weeks of horrible communication, promises to call, fix, and credit account and still no luck!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Danny5,

We have closed you're Private Support Case. If you are interested in pursuing service with us under the conditions outlined,  please make a new post here in this thread and we will be happy to assist.

-Adam

0 Likes