What to do when Verizon charge you 182$ for the repair of its mistake?
FaRo2

Hi!

I am a Verizon client since 13 months.

I moved in January and ask to move my service. I thought it was done, but in fact I was just connected to the service of the previous renter. So when his service was cut on the 23rd of January I was without Internet. The tech from Verizon came and told me that was a mistake from the first tech that came earlier in January. Internet was back... I was so happy... Until I realize that for this I was charged 182$... And the only answer I get for the billing service is: "the charge is valid"...

I am so disappointed with that but I can't get any answer from them, and they don't want to hear me...

Did anyone have a similar experience and had a better result than me?

F.

0 Likes
Re: What to do when Verizon charge you 182$ for the repair of its mistake?
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi FaRo,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
FaRo2

I did was I have been told...

I filled a second complain.

The answer was the same: "the charge was valid"

Nothing about the responsability of Verizon, or the reason why I was without internet at the first place.

For me, it just looks like that they decided to charge me 182$... and that's all.

I feel robbed....

So to conclude: What to do when Verizon charge you 182$ for the repair of its mistake?

Well, just pay as you can not argue with them...

But I will for sure stop my service with Verizon ASAP.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you discussed this with the agent handling your private support case? There are no notes after they asked you to fill out the form.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

FaRo

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes