Where can I file a complaint??
tiffylou

I have been in a consistent battle with Verizon for the past two weeks, I work from home, and moved this past weekend to a new address. Called to transfer service (i asked the landlord before moving to make sure i could get service..he has Verizon, is on the same property..) called, I was told that I could not get internet because i live in a rural area and all the ports were full, once someone cancelled i could fill the spot and have internet. Okay, got it. Called back to just transfer my phone, was told I could get internet, someone would be out monday to install the both. Monday rolls around (might I add, my business has been down for four days come Monday) No one shows up to my house to install phone, or internet. So i call to check the status of my order.. says there was a problem, a technician will not be coming out (would sure have been nice for someone to call and tell me this.) So I finally get through to a real person, and i;m told i live too far out of the loop link for internet service... I tell them this is not what i was told last week, and the house was not moved anywhere over the weekend... after battling with numerous technicians, i speak with a supervisor who tells me she will get us phone and internet, that she was calling dispatch to get things squared away, she would call me back in 30 minutes.. two hours rolled around, no call from Hanakey  in Arizona.. called in and she put notes on my account that she called three times (lies might i add, i hovered over my phone for hours waiting for that call) made a note saying i cannot get internet. I ask to speak with her, and no one will let me talk to a supervisor. So out of utter frustration, and tiredness of being on the phone with verizon for about 6 hours out of the day (desperation to save my business, that you guys are so happy to drive into the ground) I call to check on the status of my phone being turned on.. there was a problem with the order. my phone cannot be turned on, my location does not qualify for phone service.. Okay, I have been talking to this company all day, about 7 different reps, not ONE told me that i had a problem with phone service, just internet. But i gave up. Called another company to install service (was to be scheduled for install today) ... Yesterday i get an email confirming my phone will be turned on as of yesterday (miraculously i can get phone service?) so i call the provider i was scheduled to have come out and install my new service and cancel the request....I call my house, sure enough, i get to my answering machine.. but my phone never rang. picked up the house phone, no dial tone.. Call verizon, yet again. they say there is a problem, but theyre sending someone out tomorrow (which is today now) between 8-12 ... it's now 2pm, no call, no show... called verizon for the gazillionth time... i was told, no one is coming to my house, this will be resolved from their end, before 7... no one will let me talk to anyone who will actually help me, no one tells me the same thing as the person before... they tell me that there are notes on my account to engineers, i call the next day, nothing on there. i want a resolution, yesterday. this is absolutely ridiculous. WHERE CAN I FILE A COMPLAINT?

0 Likes
Re: Where can I file a complaint??
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tiffylou,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes