Where is my refund check?
Nyckittyscratch
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon double billed my debit card bc apparently they don't process payments right when they remove the money from your account (which is stupid, the processes should be tied) and when I called to get the transaction reversed they said the money would be back in my account within two days. Several days and calls later I get an email that says they processed the refund as a check, that it's "on its way". It's been 16 days. How long does it take to put a check in the mail? Or can I just kiss that money goodbye? It's pretty messed up they they can immediately debit money they're not entitled to and then hold onto it forever.  Reps just tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone and give them good surgsu feedback. It's infuriating. How long is this going to take??

0 Likes
Re: Where is my refund check?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nyckittyscratch,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes