Where to complaint regarding to wrong what's next info?
brooklynali62
Enthusiast - Level 1
Hi. I signed up for new service and a technician visit online. Received a email with link to what's next which had the status of the order. I was confirmed for the install visit. I called to verify on the day of to make sure someone was coming .<br>No one came , customer service ( 3rd try, my god it must be hard to find qualified people) finally looked into the issue after 5pm.<br>The external setup wasn't done. They had no plan to send someone .<br>I took a day off and had Verizon customer support promising some one will be there by 5, when I called to confirm.<br>Why what's next didn't have correct status ?<br>What's the use of it ?<br>I won't even bother complaining about customer support . There are zillions of complaints about that .<br>Happy new year .<br>
0 Likes
Re: Where to complaint regarding to wrong what's next info?
rotteneggs
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree 100%. There service is terrible. Scheduled an appointment to repair DSL service for 12/30. Of course it has to be 8 to 5. Got a text confirmation. Took the day off of work. All day-No show for technician. Called "customer service". They tell me now that the technician is due to come out on 12/31!!. On top of that, I just received my bill with an increase of 5 dollars per month. No DSL by end of tomorrow = no more customer.

Re: Where to complaint regarding to wrong what's next info?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello brooklynali62

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes