Why do I have two Fios account numbers and can not access my account?!
AshleyNicole2

I've been with fios internet for a little over one month. I've been sent emails saying my bill is ready and my bill is due. I log on online and it says my billing information is unavailable. I get a suspension notice because they say my bill was not paid but I can not access my bill on ANYTHING to pay it. I also have two different account numbers, the one on my suspension notice and the one on my online account are different. Why is this?

0 Likes
Re: Why do I have two Fios account numbers and can not access my account?!
jonjones1
Legend

You got me on this one.

call 1-800-VERIZON 

and speak to a customer service representative.

your login credentials are created by the customer to login to the http://www.verizon.com site.

your account number is assigned by Fios when the sent you the account details.

it is also available on the paper copy of the invoice. 

Just call and get it all straightened out.

Good Luck

0 Likes
How do I cancel my Fios service?
AshleyNicole2

In a post before this one I explained what my issue was, with that being said I can not get transferred to a customer service rep and online chat was unable to help and referred me back to customer care. I cannot access my bill online and it will not let me pay my bill either. I will be cancelling my service because this is just ridiculous that I am now getting suspension notices. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: How do I cancel my Fios service?
jonjones1
Legend

Call 1-800-VERIZON 

at the prompt keep saying CANCEL service. This puts you into a different que.

you can also use the customer service on Twitter and on DSL Reports at

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

This is a real Verizon help site which is between you and them. No one can read or see what you write. You don't need to join if you don't want to. And it's secure.

Its a shame to lose a subscriber over a stupid computer error compounded by no support. For that I feel bad.

Hope it all works out.

0 Likes
Re: Why do I have two Fios account numbers and can not access my account?!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AshleyNicole,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases." You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe." Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes