WiFi Problem
Mommastar

Hi Back at Christmas time my husband purchased an Ipad for me.  I had troble connecting to the wifi.  I called Verizon and after a little while Verizon had it connected...BUT after it was connected ALL the other WIFI products like my phone, no longer worked!!!   It wasn't really an issue until now.  My babysitter has a project due soon.  She needs to connect her laptop (non apple) to my wifi.  Other than restarting my wifi to the factory settings, can I retreve my password.  Verizon must have changed it when the Ipad was connected, because now nothing other than my I pad can connect!  HELP

0 Likes
Re: WiFi Problem
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you remember what the password was that Verizon gave to you? If you check on the bottom of your modem, the password found on a sticker underneath (if the modem is enwer) will get you connected.

Otherwise, log into http://192.168.1.1/ using the default username and password of: admin/password , admin/admin . Once in, you cna select Wireless at the top navigation and then follow the prompts to set up your modem with a new WPA2 Wi-Fi password. 

If you need specific instructions, state what model modem you have.

0 Likes
Re: WiFi Problem
oursuite23

Unable to connect my labtop to wifi with password

0 Likes